Interior Ground Floor
Interior Upper Floor
The beautiful letter was kindly provided by the family of Mr Nigel Kennedy (who was the grandson of Alexander Kennedy, the original owner of the Botanic Gardens Garage).
The letter is dated in April, 1929, and therefore confirms
that the Botanics had been in operation as a Motor Garage since 1904 !
© 2007- 2011, Save the Botanic Gardens Garage